While working with INSLY Limited - an Estonian IT company that specializes in IT products for the insurance market – we have created a “Quote & Bind” Platform. It is a competitive insurance accounting platform.
Comprehensive analysis of client’s needs and search for an optimal IT solution.
Creation of design that is functional and leaves users happy with the visit experience.
IT system was created with the most advanced programming languages.
System integration with various programs and third party applications.
Functional and automated testing of created IT system.
Constant IT system monitoring, improvement and proactive reaction to problems.
While working with INSLY Limited – an Estonian IT company that specializes in IT products for the insurance market we have created a “Quote & Bind” Platform. It is a competitive insurance accounting platform. Thanks to wide possibilities of configuration it can be used for various insurance products and it is suitable even for those insurance companies that have more than one insurance product.
One of the main functions of “Quote & Bind” is automatic issuing of insurance policy offers. Our JSON standard allows to create unique insurance offer forms that have a lot of components. Furthermore, these forms can be configured by a person that has no knowledge of JSON – we created a form generator that made it possible to edit everything simply by dragging and dropping interactive elements of the form.
“Quote & Bind” platform provides the possibility to keep accounts on clients, invoices and payments. Flexible integration algorithm provides easy integration for third party API’s that requires sending or receiving data and it does not require any intervention from developers.
- “Rating Engine” – engine for calculation of price for insurance offers that has an option to configure calculation algorithms inside interactive interface without any intervention by developers.
- “Translations Service” – tool that manages translation libraries and its purpose to manage translations for particular or all the clients.
- “Payment Gateway” – various payment provider integrations at the same place that can complete usual transactions as well as to subscribe and split payments for certain periods.
What additional functions were implemented in this solution?
- Document template management that makes it possible to create unique documents for each client.
- Extensive management of insurance objects that allows to assign unique data in accordance with each clients’ needs.
- Payment reconciliation functionality.
- Flexible and individually configured data reports.
- Email template management.
- Data import and export that helps new clients get the platform ready in a few minutes.
This site is registered on wpml.org
as a development site.
on this page.